Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.998 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,831 Dinar (R$ 13,281) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)