Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.441 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 326,346 Dinar (R$ 10,060) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)