Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.881 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 398,297 Dinar (R$ 11,419) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (33 minutes ago)