Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.349 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 726,252 Dinar (58,812 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)