Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DZD / MKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 317,535 Dinar (144,509 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)