Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.273 DZD / MKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 284,288 Dinar (125,093 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (35 minutes ago)