Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.911 DZD / MKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 345,055 Dinar (180,563 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)