Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.976 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 342,779 Dinar (12,707 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)