Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 202,720 Dinar (₨117,472) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)