Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.192 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 399,519 Dinar (95,310 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)