Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.153 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 381,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 371,402 Dinar (89,440 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)