Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07263 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 311,511 Dinar (4,288,717 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)