Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.230 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 322,107 Dinar (R$ 9,693) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)