Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.498 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 319,592 Dinar (R$ 9,834) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)