Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.980 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 118% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 851,700 Dinar (£6,218) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)