Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.719 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 623,236 Dinar (£4,493) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)