Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.166 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 657,953 Dinar (£4,904) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)