Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.424 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,666 Dinar (E£ 21,948) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)