Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.979 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 117,229 Dinar (E£ 19,608) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (42 minutes ago)