Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.476 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 144,119 Dinar (E£ 22,254) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)