Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.189 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 141,605 Dinar (E£ 22,881) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)