Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.466 DZD / GIP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 87% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 760,145 Dinar (£5,570) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)