Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.701 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 405,173 Dinar (RM16,403) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (35 minutes ago)