Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.560 DZD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 980 prices entered by 82 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 428,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 380,006 Dinar (RM14,867) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)