Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.838 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 401,913 Dinar (RM16,181) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)