Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 DZD / GYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,272 Dinar (730,138 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)