Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 DZD / GYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,284 Dinar (913,502 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)