Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 DZD / GYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 552,826 Dinar (1,043,915 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)