Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.544 DZD / GYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 547,170 Dinar (1,006,471 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)