Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 DZD / GYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,314 Dinar (941,844 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)