Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 DZD / GYD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,713 Dinar (1,138,455 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)