Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.076 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,933 Dinar (R 48,780) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)