Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,290 Dinar (Php184,405) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)