Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 337,264 Dinar (Php151,920) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)