Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.281 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 485,285 Dinar (Php212,723) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)