Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.188 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 466,177 Dinar (Php213,099) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)