Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.660 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 359,205 Dinar (13,474 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)