Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.018 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 368,009 Dinar (13,135 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)