Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 837 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.832 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 304,512 Dinar (10,562 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)