Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10792 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,647 Dinar (₩3,730,944) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (38 minutes ago)