Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09275 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,282 Dinar (₩5,059,826) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)