Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09570 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,597 Dinar (₩4,342,803) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)