Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09596 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,834 Dinar (₩4,843,951) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)