Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.967 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 283,708 Dinar (9,467 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)