Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.062 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 540,988 Dinar ($4,743) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)