Cost of living comparison between Gainesville, Florida, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.770 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 729,263 Dinar ($6,644) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)