Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.121 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 730,060 Dinar ($6,690) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)