Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 869 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.591 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 561,433 Dinar ($4,899) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)