Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.846 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 378,600 Dinar (6,326 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)