Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.974 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,109 Dinar (5,235 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)