Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.339 DZD / BWP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,018 Dinar (P41,497) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)