Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.311 DZD / BWP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 453,360 Dinar (P43,967) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)