Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.369 DZD / BWP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,700 Dinar (P40,574) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)