Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.847 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 216,855 Dinar (4,532 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)