Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.290 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 227,583 Dinar (4,713 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)