Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.534 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 185,354 Dinar (4,071 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)