Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.743 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 52% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 166,461 Dinar (3,720 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)