Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.566 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 224,185 Dinar (4,616 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (30 minutes ago)