Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.931 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,044 Dinar (元25,299) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)