Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 137% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 926,097 Dinar (¥958,151) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)