Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 947,684 Dinar (¥973,155) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (30 minutes ago)