Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 933,033 Dinar (¥974,292) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)