Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 705,413 Dinar (¥710,988) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 402,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)