Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,180 Dinar (¥428,821) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)