Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.009 DZD / AED
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 771,804 Dinar (Dirham 25,719) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)