Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.564 DZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 149 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)