Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.756 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 687,737 Dinar (€5,791) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)