Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.379 DZD / BWP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,710 Dinar (P32,930) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)