Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.703 DZD / BWP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,955 Dinar (P29,304) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)