Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.876 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,017 Dinar (R$ 12,517) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (30 minutes ago)