Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.721 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,358 Dinar (R$ 12,769) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)