Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.474 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,069 Dinar (R$ 10,066) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)