Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.806 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,894 Dinar (R$ 12,437) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)