Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 869 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 523,539 Dinar (R$ 15,114) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)