Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.572 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,739 Dinar (C$4,663) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 35TL (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)