Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.097 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,866 Dinar (C$5,754) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)