Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.212 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,506 Dinar (C$5,835) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (35 minutes ago)