Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.192 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,682 Dinar (C$5,612) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)