Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.342 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 697,858 Dinar (€5,998) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)