Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.951 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 701,602 Dinar (€5,999) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)