Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.555 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 322,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,813 Dinar (ARS $42,837) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)