Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.646 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,172 Dinar (ARS $50,686) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)