Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.544 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 597,346 Dinar (€4,375) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)