Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.592 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 671,119 Dinar (€4,986) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 373,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)