Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.145 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 324,759 Dinar (29,139 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)