Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.187 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,753 Dinar (€4,074) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)