Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.350 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,172 Dinar (€4,110) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)