Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.119 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 399,671 Dinar (€3,300) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (41 minutes ago)