Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.661 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,416 Dinar (€3,637) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)