Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.350 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 641,830 Dinar (€5,516) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)