Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.973 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 607,718 Dinar (€4,712) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 394,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)