Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 426,618 Dinar (₨413,094) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)