Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 342,879 Dinar (₨314,480) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)