Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,697 Dinar (€3,673) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)