Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 638,642 Dinar (€5,435) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)