Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.875 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 609,390 Dinar (€4,326) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 388,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)