Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.951 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 643,335 Dinar (€5,501) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)