Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 933 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.399 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 366,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 244,881 Dinar (9,641TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)