Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.046 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 110% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 845,137 Dinar (kr49,579) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 402,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (36 minutes ago)