Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.928 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 907,121 Dinar (kr56,953) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (41 minutes ago)