Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.278 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 111% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 750,332 Dinar (kr41,050) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)