Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.128 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,751 Dinar (15,187TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 416,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)