Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.998 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,143 Dinar (Mex$ 57,455) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (22 minutes ago)