Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.628 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 264,047 Dinar (8,348 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)