Cost of living comparison between Elblag, Poland and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.331 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 299,862 Dinar (11,388 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)