Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.668 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,833 Dinar (10,145 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)