Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 DZD / VEFX *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 82% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 57,259 Dinar (Bs 39,049,698) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)